Sunday, May 20, 2007

Godzilla Island Series 1998

This is the first complete set of Godzilla Island Series which I manage to locate and acquire over a few years. The complete set consist of 14 pieces which were produced in 1998. There are 2 variations in terms of the tag, either the white and green.


I am selling the complete set for S$450 which means you will be getting each piece of about S$32. I have paid more than US$40 including postage for some of the pieces when I bought them at Ebay.


Some pictures shown here are taken from other website but it depict the same items. I can arrange a meet up on weekend if anyone is interested to view the items.



Godzilla 1992 (Bato-Goji) G1



Mothra (Larva, Heisei) G2



King Ghidorah (Heisei) G3



MechaGodzilla 1993 G4



M.O.G.E.R.A. 1994 G5

Gigan G6

Angilas G7



SpaceGodzilla G8


King Seesar G9



Fire Rodan G10

Mecha-King Ghidorah G11




Destoroyah G12



Mothra (Adult, Post-Heisei) G13



Hakuaki-Kata King Ghidorah G14